AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
The Contract Administrator will work closely with legal, operations, accounting and production teams to review artist, venue, co-promotion, vendor, locations and sponsor agreements. Additionally, this position will work closely with Manager of Contract Administration and/or accounting team to process wire requests and deposits for artists and venues. The Contract Administrator will review venue insurance requirements per contract obligations and ensure needs are met on an event-by-event basis.
- Review and edit artist(s) contracts including issuing, mark-up, receipt and processing.
- Collect all pertinent information related to the agreement, clarify data points and issue to artist management team and talent buyers associated with deal.
- Review venue, vendor, co-promotion, sponsor and location agreements.
- Submit edited contract to supervisor, talent buyer, or general manager of venue for approval and issue to vendor, co-promoter, or sponsor.
- Initiate wire requests/deposits for artist and/or venue and submit for approval.
- Follow up with upper management for confirmation in timely manner to process with accounting department.
- Review venue insurance for potential risks or special circumstances.
- Amend insurance agreement to include additional information and coverage as needed.
- Develop and update contract process, create new ways to disseminate information from field to office.
- Ensure that all show files are up to date with new or revised contracts and insurance agreements.
- May be responsible for training new employees in contract administration and creating contract templates for training.
- May work with exhibitors ensuring paperwork is completed correctly and communicate venue information/updates as needed.
- A minimum education level of: law degree from an accredited law school
- Years of related work experience: 2-4
- Basic knowledge of contract administration and legal language
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- Ability to compare/analyze documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Outlook, Word) and Adobe software
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and perform well under pressure
- Interest/knowledge of music industry
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.