Location: London, United Kingdom
Division: Ticketmaster International
Line Manager: Associate Director Marketing Technology & Operations
Contract Terms: 24 month Fixed Term Contract, Full-time
Ticketmaster International, part of Live Nation Entertainment, is the largest live entertainment company in the world, consisting of five businesses: concert promotion and venue operations, sponsorship, ticketing solutions, e-commerce and artist management. Ticketmaster is a global ticketing company and we are committed to continuing to improve our ticketing platform insights to retain our position as market leader. We are currently seeking a highly motivated, and well-organised Digital Analytics Implementation Manager to join the International Marketing team.
As a central resource, the Marketing Operations team exists to provide support for marketing and insight needs across 30+ international markets. We define and implement tracking technologies and solutions that provide business intelligence and enable marketing functions to help other teams execute strategies to meet business goals and objectives.
As Digital Analytics Implementation Manager, you will lead the implementation project and manage the optimisation agenda for the roll out of a new digital analytics platform across the business, working across multiple channels and data sources to build accurate performance insights for platform and cohort analysis.
You will work closely with colleagues in International Marketing, Product and Engineering teams to understand requirements, put together specifications, and drive the implementation project across all Ticketmaster International owned and operated sites, leveraging the development support available from our analytics consultancy agency. You will be responsible for providing front line support and monitoring data collection which will shape our decision making, marketing efforts and product development.
The successful candidate will be innately inquisitive, extremely attentive to detail and skilled solving complex problems. You will have a strong background in digital analytics, preferably within an ecommerce business and/or the entertainment industry.
Our commitment to delivering business intelligence across the company for both internal and external needs provides great scope and opportunity to make an impact, and significantly develop and grow your career.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Use Universal Analytics to maintain existing infrastructure, develop implementation and test deployment of new digital analytics platform in tandem across web and mobile apps
- Work across multiple ecommerce platforms to define and develop the account structure and data architecture for digital analtics
- Ensure quality and standardisation of data capture across web properties and measure how results align with Marketplace KPIs, offering suggestions and identifying opportunities for growth and how to drive additional revenue
- Work towards product roadmaps, translating requirements in the set-up of tagging and ensuring that Google Tag Manager and dataLayers are integrated across the digital footprint
- Setup and maintain user interface configurations, refreshing and updating as regularly as necessary
- Ensure that all methodologies and implementation specifications for KPIs are well documented and uploaded into central repositories, and that content is well managed and clearly articulated to drive adoption of the new digital analytics platform among internal stakeholders
- Investigate data quality issues and work with colleagues in the Marketing Insight team (alongside external agency) to troubleshoot and problem solve tracking issues that arise
- Perform regular analytics health checks and develop processes to interrogate data to ensure it adequately reflects back-end systems and native tools, particularly when it comes to new implementations and the roll-out of enhancements
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering teams across business verticals and escalate issues for support with relevant teams for investigation where needed
- Deliver valuable product and behavioural insights for Product teams to enable key product development decision making
- Act as a subject matter expert on implementation and establish best practice, knowledge sharing, community engagement and support for local markets with ad hoc analysis and training
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- An expert user of digital analytics tools – ideally Universal Analytics
- Solid or extensive proven commercial experience in web analytics – Google Analytics/GA360 or Adobe Analytics
- Fluent in English
- Previous experience in digital implementation projects
- Experience working with data layers and data architecture
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS)
- Communicate clearly and transparently
- Work collaboratively on projects with technical and non-technical colleagues
- Think laterally approach to problem-solving
- A rigorous approach to work, and a keen eye for detail
- Organised and multi-tasker – the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time and prioritise tasks
- Ability to work to deadlines
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world’s largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world’s largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you’re passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability – We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork – We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity – We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging – We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It’s talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.