We’re fans who help fans everywhere get into the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favorite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We’re not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we’re enriching lives one amazing experience at a time. And we think that’s pretty amazing. If you’re passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
We have a ‘Fan First’ mindset, placing customers at the heart of everything we do. Whether working behind the scenes or engaging directly with the ‘Fan’ you will be part of a culture that supports and enriches the fan experience. Your work, our passion… delivering world class experiences – Fan First.
Ticketmaster’s Enterprise Product Marketing group operates as the client voice of our company. We advocate for our clients across the product lifecycle, building our B2B narrative across strategic priorities, enterprise products, and agile release cycles.
The Director of Enterprise Product Marketing will influence the development and introduction of new products, services and features that increase our client revenue and market share. Will direct product go-to-market strategies, product positioning, and the provisioning of product marketing materials. Will be the expert in your product and the customers who use it and build strong relationships and engagement across stakeholders and teams. Will play a critical role in the defining the future of Enterprise Product Marketing at Ticketmaster, building our strategy and future team.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
- Temporarily play-point as the product marketing lead across the Enterprise Product Suite for strategic priorities, key releases, client communication, and internal enablement.
- Direct comprehensive go-to-market to bring B2B products and services to market
- Develop go-to-market strategies that support product adoption, market differentiation and new business growth
- Drive ongoing client communications strategy, including weekly newsletter, social channels, product emails, and onboarding journeys.
- Work closely with Account Teams to better understand client engagement and adoption of products and services; Support the sales team with appropriate messaging, positioning and sales tools including data sheets, presentation materials, and case studies
- Partner cross-functionally across product, account teams, education, marketing and PR to execute product rollout and launch planning.
- Collaborate across teams to develop common goals and influence business decisions in support of executing your team strategies.
- Feedback loop and understanding our clients to help improve products
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing or marketing related roles, preferably on the B2B side of a company.
- 3+ years of experience with enterprise software or technology industry.
- A proven track record as a product marketing rockstar, executing strategic priorities and supporting clients with successful go-to-market strategies
- Extraordinary team player and ability to thrive in a fast paced, high growth, entrepreneurial environment where quality, innovation, speed of decision making and execution are critical to organizational success
- Track record of fostering teamwork and collaborating across groups to accomplish shared goals.
- Experience with capturing client feedback in various forms, to drive improvements in product development.
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field