The Job: AEG Presents European Festivals department is looking for a Ticketing Assistant to join their team. You will support the day to day operations across the AEG Presents European Festivals Division.
In this role you’ll:
- Prepare festivals for onsale, including event builds on AEG internal ticketing system, co-ordination, collation and distribution of event information and notification to all ticket agents;
- Cover festival presales and onsales, manage ticket inventory and report sales figures from presale through to final reports on site;
- Co-ordinate all festival label and industry buy requests;
- Communicate ticketing timelines to all departments and ensure deadlines are met;
- Manage any midweek ticketed events from event set-up through to onsite cover, with support from Head of Ticketing;
- Assist with relevant ticketing aspects of Hospitality, Suites, Vouchers and Upsells;
- Liaise with the Guest list Manager in building and maintaining in-house Guest list prior to festivals; and
- Prepare ticketing for onsite work, including compiling box office packs, organizing department moves to and from site.
You: We are looking for someone with strong administration and organisational skills. You’ll be able to work accurately, even when really busy and have good attention to detail.
You will have excellent customer service skills and the ability to build good working relationships both internally and externally with a range of people.
With a solid working knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Office programmes, you’ll be able to put sales reports together and meet deadlines in a high pressured environment.
About AEG & AEG Presents
AEG is one of the leading sports and entertainment businesses in the world. In the UK we comprise of The O2; The SSE Arena, Wembley; Thames Clippers; and AEG Presents which includes the Eventim Apollo and indigo at The O2.
AEG Presents is one of the world’s leading companies in live entertainment, promoting memorable sell-out UK tours for the world’s biggest artists including, Justin Bieber, Bon Jovi, The Who, Rod Stewart as well as finding emerging and growing new talent.
We also promote festivals and outdoor events including Barclaycard presents British Summer Time Hyde Park, UK Live featuring the likes of The Rolling Stones, Taylor Swift, The Libertines, The Killers, Kings of Leon, Phil Collins and much more.
Where: You’ll be based at our head office in King Street, near Green Park.
So why apply?
Our employees benefit from a group private pension plan, private medical insurance, life assurance, EAP, 50% off travel on Thames Clippers, Cycle to work Scheme, Season Ticket Loan, office fruit, holiday exchange, giving back days and discounts at bars and restaurants at The O2.
AEG is an exciting and inclusive place to work, and offers you the chance to develop your career and be part of one of the world’s largest entertainment and sports organisations. We value our people and inspire them to be the best they can be!
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all and our approach to recruitment and selection is fair, open and based purely on merit. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.