We’re a web-based ticketing app who have the pleasure of working with some great brands in the tourism industry, such as Cadbury, Emirates & Dublin Zoo just to name a few.
We offer a full ticketing service giving our clients the ability to manage tickets, events, memberships, products and much more. Developed by our team at our studio in Exeter, our app and client base is continually growing, meaning we are keen to get new members involved.
About The Role
Our UX team currently work across the board, developing our customer UI, our clients’ back office to manage their data and also our EPOS interface. We are currently in a big transition, pushing significant changes and improvements to all areas, so there are plenty of interesting challenges ready to get stuck into.
We need someone with a strong background in front-end development to take our UX prototypes and bring them to life. Existing software development experience would be desirable, but we are open to those with agency experience who are keen to jump into a software role.
- Building up front-end frameworks across multiple applications
- Collaborating with our Head of UX to get the best experience for our clients
- Continually improving the front-end structure, speed, delivery and standards
- Building maintainable, efficient code
- Creating new re-usable components
– Typical Jobs
- Taking a prototype / design from UX and building it
- Enforcing brand consistency in our UI across all applications
- Working alongside our back-end developers to deliver new features, or improve existing ones
Experience & Skills Required
- Attention to detail is crucial
- Good responsive framework knowledge
- Good experience using LESS or SASS
- HTML5, CSS3, JS
- Confident in CSS transitions / animations
- Experience in cross-browser testing
- Webpack knowledge
- Vue Knowledge
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Experience with AngularJS
- Knowledge of PHP
- Experience of front-end testing
- Proficient in sketch / invision studio
- Experience of A/B Testing
- Experience within software development
We’re not a global company with thousands of staff, you can expect to find yourself in an environment where you can contribute from day 1, where teamwork is valued and appreciated and where there’s a friendly team atmosphere. Salary is between £20k to £32k+ dependent on experience, along with 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, a company pension, bonus, healthcare package and team days out.
If you feel the above appeals to you, we would love to hear more about your experience and what you feel you could bring to our team!