tappit enhances event experiences for everybody; customers, organisers, owners and staff. We exist to make events better and we do it because we love events and we love using our technology to make them better.
Working for tappit is challenging, engaging and fun. With offices and business across the globe, we’re growing quickly and have a team dedicated to providing the best cashless experience for our clients while having a rewarding experience themselves. tappit will give you the opportunity to work with a huge variety of clients. From sport to festivals to venues and stadia, we work with clients such as Manchester City Group, Birmingham City Football Club, Bestival, Dubai Rugby 7s, Creamfields, Abu Dhabi Grand Prix and the World Surf League. Come and be part of our journey.
Reports toChief Commercial Officer
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully building and managing the sales team. Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures it’s strong presence.
- Managing recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales team
- Driving new business by preparing presentations, attending meetings and providing insights as part of a consultative sales model.
- Supporting the CCO:
– Developing commercial strategy for UK/Europe – Assessing risks of new commercial opportunities
– Completing financial analysis on customer accounts, sales, margins and reporting
– Assessing client performance and plan upsell opportunities
- Providing best practise sales training to sales team as part of induction and ongoing development
Skills & Experience
- Experience within events, ticketing, sports and/or cashless, rfid and relevant industry knowledge is essential
- Motivated, highly commercial and a proven track record in overperformance on sales targets.
- Excellent selling, presenting and negotiation skills.
- Strong people skills – interpersonal skills; emotional intelligence to work with a diverse group of colleagues; collaborative style; commitment to team working and development of good working relationships with fellow employees
- The ability to act as a company spokesperson, communicate with, influence and engage customers through presentations and face-to-face meetings
- Ability to work with multicultural teams across multi-country locations
- Dedication to long-term relationship building with customers
- Ability to gather data and produce analytical reports
- Project Management experience useful