Legends is a holistic agency that specializes in delivering solutions for legendary brands. We approach each project with our 360-degree service solution. Our Global Planning, Global Sales, and Hospitality service solutions collaborate on every project to ensure success across each of our six verticals including professional sports, collegiate, attractions, entertainment, international, and conventions.
Our intellectual property is our people. It’s our expertise that makes up Legends. We know what it’s like to be on the team, business, or athletic department side, which drives our passion in creating solutions for our partners. Collectively, our leadership has over 300 years of experience in sales and sponsorship, analytics and valuation, hospitality and operations.
About The Project
University of Wisconsin selected Legends Global Sales to assist in the marketing and development of Camp Randall’s upcoming south end zone renovation. Once completed, this project will provide various new premium seating options with Camp Randall, Wisconsin’s football stadium. In addition to the premium seating offerings associated with the renovation, Legends has been hired to oversee and manage various areas within Wisconsin Athletics, Development and Marketing department. Legends focus with the goal of driving revenue around the new premium seating offerings, athletic ticketing (football, men’s basketball, men’s hockey), annual athletic donations, and grow the overall connectivity and engagement with all Badger fans.
The Marketing and Sales Coordinator is responsible for assisting in the creation and distribution of digital and email marketing campaigns, while helping identify and capture engaging content across all 23 Wisconsin Athletics Varsity sports and 800+ student athletes. The Marketing and Sales Coordinator is responsible for assisting in the creation of all sales and marketing materials associated with Wisconsin Athletics ticketing and fundraising opportunities. The Marketing and Sales Coordinator should be a professional, team focused, positive individual. The Marketing and Sales Coordinator will work under the guidance of the Manager, Strategic Development and General Manager.
- Assist in the creation, execution, and distribution of digital content and graphics working in conjunction with Wisconsin Athletics Marketing.
- Assist in the creation, execution, and distribution of all sales and marketing materials for Wisconsin Athletics ticket offerings, donation solicitations, events, communications, and experiences.
- Work with other areas within Wisconsin Athletics to seek out compelling stories and content to share with Wisconsin Athletics supporters.
- Generate prospect lists and manage in Sales Force and Excel spreadsheets.
- Greet guests and prospective clients at events and on-campus appointments.
- Researches and makes team aware of community initiatives that could tie into marketing efforts.
- Track and communicate daily, weekly and monthly success and impact of marketing campaigns.
- Maintain scheduling of Sales Center and other meeting areas.
- Assist the Sales team in the execution of the sales process, including but not limited to the creation and execution of all sales materials, contracts, scheduling, commissions and bonuses.
- Perform additional office management duties including but not limited to budgets, invoicing, expense tracking, billing, supplies, and any other duties as directed by the General Manager.
- Track and communicate daily, weekly and monthly sales numbers, inventory, projections, goals and contests.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a related area of study required.
- 2-3 years’ experience (sports or hotel industry preferred).
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Adobe Campaign email platform.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with a focus on Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Paciolan ticketing system and Sales Force is a plus.
- Experience in photography or video editing is a plus.
- Experience in social media marketing is a plus.
- Desire to think “outside the box” generating new and innovative content and tell the story of Wisconsin Athletics in a dynamic way.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively at all levels both internally and externally.
- Candidate should possess excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to simultaneously manage a high level of detail across multiple projects.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Candidate must have a strong work ethic and a desire to build a career in professional sports.