About the Company:
The National Basketball League (NBL) is responsible for the management and delivery of the men’s professional basketball league in Australia and New Zealand. Brisbane Bullets Basketball Club is one of Australia’s premier sporting brands with a rich history dating back to the 1970’s. Throughout its history, the club has been a dominant force in the development of Australian basketball.
About the Role:
The Brisbane Bullets Basketball Club is seeking an experienced, enthusiastic and motivated individual to appoint to the position of Membership & Ticketing Manager.
- Supported by the Head of Consumer Engagement, drive and manage the membership program year-to-year;
- Maintain strong relationships with our current members to ensure satisfaction and retention;
- Coordinate and manage seasonal/game day membership and ticketing support staff;
- Ensure that all membership agreements are fulfilled and distributed in a timely manner, including membership cards and packs;
- Ensure all tickets are correctly packaged and issued appropriately in a timely manner;
- Ensure all seating allocations are completed in a timely manner with careful placement of groups, consideration of special requests etc;
- Maintain relationships with all ticketing stakeholders (e.g. ticketing agents, venue), as a primary venue contact in relation to ticketing;
- Effectively manage internal databases, maintaining database integrity by ensuring key benchmarks are met, data is accurately captured and reporting is completed;
- Provide analytical support in data that drives servicing and revenue generation outcomes;
- Support all operations and game day requirements for Consumer Department.
- Previous experience in membership and/or ticketing systems;
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Suite, including Excel;
- High energy, self-motivated and determined;
- Excellent presentation and public speaking skills;
- Ability to easily engage and build rapport with stakeholders from diverse backgrounds;
- Ability to take initiative and problem solve;
- Flexible with the ability to work nights and weekends as required.
About the Application:
If this role is something you are excited about, APPLY NOW!
Please note that due to the high volume of applications expected, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.