Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
Division: Ticketmaster UK and IE
Line Manager: Head of Contact Centre
Contract Terms: Permanent, 40 hours a week
Reporting to the Head of Contact Centre, this role will be responsible for supporting the Delivery of Fan Experience for the UK and IE region and offer operational support requirement for the UK and IE Contact Centre. Working with our outsource partner to ensure they deliver the support to our fans and clients. To ensure the continued development and success of the centre and ensuring continuous improvements by reviewing processes and procedures and ways of working to deliver better results.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Provide operational support to the CNX team over in the Philippines using experience and knowledge to support the management of the contact centre during whatever challenges they are facing.
- Ensure that the teams are hitting KPIs
- Liaise and co-ordinate with all internal departments on a regular basis to maintain relationships and effective working processes.
- Work closely with your peers, offering support and guidance when required.
- Be proactive, make recommendations to continuously improve the customer and client experience, including the internal service, putting solutions into practice.
- Monitor, measure, report and communicate on operational issues, opportunities and achievements within agreed formats and timescales to the Head of Contact centre weekly.
- Liaise with other functional/departmental managers to understand all aspects and needs of development, and to ensure they are fully informed of operational objectives, purposes, and achievements.
- Identify organisational gaps and any potential business disruption.
- Additional duties in line with business needs and requirements.
- Customer Support Administration for the IE region in line with current practises.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Has a thorough knowledge of Contact Centre processes and practices.
- Has a thorough understanding of all Contact Centre Departments including Customer Services and Client Support.
- Strong leadership and communications skills.
- Excellent time management skills and a high level of accuracy.
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS)
- A strong collaborative ability to interact, influence and present to operational leaders
- Has an inquisitive mind and proactive nature, will think innovatively, creatively and challenge existing processes when reviewing procedures or approaching problems
- Makes decisions in a timely manner, considering both the immediate and long-term consequences, applying logic in all instances
- Responds with flexibility, positivity and resilience when faced with multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity or rapid change
- Demonstrates ethical behaviours and adapts own behaviour to take account of others’ expectations
- Organises time effectively and plans for future needs.
- Displays ability to learn, change, and innovate.
- Promotes a positive and friendly culture and demonstrates ethical behaviour
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world’s largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world’s largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you’re passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability – We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork – We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity – We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging – We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It’s talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.