Encore Tickets is recruiting for the role of Revenue Manager.
Established in 2000, Encore has developed a global ticket distribution network delivering over £1 billion worth of ticket since launch. Online retailers, tour operators around the world, coach companies, schools and consumers trust Encore to deliver solutions that make buying a ticket easy. Groups or individuals can buy through Encore and its partners with confidence in our exceptional service.
Encore, the UK’s largest independent ticket company, is a primary partner to all of London’s West End theatres and producers. In addition, audiences of Encore can reach off west end, fringe and touring shows, attractions, exhibitions, river cruises, concerts, events and Broadway productions, which make up Encore’s unrivalled offering.
Our team of 150 experts are based in central London and share a passion for live entertainment. We love what we do – connecting and delivering audiences to the world’s best live entertainment and experiences.
The Revenue Manager will work closely with the Live Entertainment, Sales and Ticketing Operations teams to ensure that our inventory management, pricing and reporting combine to deliver sales and margin opportunity across all Encore channels. Key Responsibilities:
- Managing short lead pricing strategies and inventory access to maximise sales and margin.
- To lead inventory management processes.
- Clear communication of actions and recommendations on pricing and inventory positions to our teams for feedback and implementation.
- Scheduled reporting to internal stakeholders.
- To plan and secure ongoing ticketing supply opportunities.
- Support in the delivery of projects integrating our ticketing system with those of supplier ticketing systems.
- Assisting and advising on system development and testing related to revenue management.
- Maintain strong relationships with your counterparts within our industry.
What we need from you:
- An enthusiastic and committed approach.
- An understanding of ticketing commercials, sales reporting and data analysis.
- Experience in delivering successful revenue management strategies.
- Box office, ticketing or travel trade background preferred.
- Strong attention to detail with methodical working practices.
- Flexible and resourceful approach to problem solving
- Ability to work under own initiative and under pressure.
- To manage and develop strong supplier relationships.
- A friendly and professional approach in communication and negotiation skills.