We are looking for an experienced Senior Python Engineer to build features for our core platform. Reporting into the Chief Technical Officer, this is a key position within the business as the company enters a critical growth phase. This role would be ideally suited to an individual with at least five years experience in Python, who is eager to move to a fast moving, entrepreneurial business.
● Write code and build features for our core platform.
● Participate in code reviews to help the whole team,
improving their knowledge and output quality.
● Help with feature planning and exploration by providing
technical input to Product and Design teams.
● Write sustainable code by leveraging testing and our
automated CI/CD systems.
● Getting new features out to the production platform
Backend: Python 3.7+, Django 2+, DRF, Postgres, Celery, Redis, Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ.
Infrastructure: Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Linux, GCP, AWS, CircleCI, Datadog
● 5+ years Python experience
● Experience using Django (the core Python library we use topower web services)
● Django Rest Framework (Add on to Django for web services / APIs)
● Postgres (Database)
● Experience fully testing code
● Celery (task queue software for python)
● Experience architecting solutions to problems
● Exposure to devops and deployment would be a bonus
● Proactive, with the ability to adapt and be flexible
● Can-do attitude with a determination to make an impact.