We are looking for a Sports and Events ticketing and Sports and Social Manager to join one of our dedicated client teams based in London.
You will be part of an established global client dedicated team, and be responsible for the development, planning and operational execution of the Sport and Event Ticketing and Sports and Social programmes for this client. You will have experience of working in corporate hospitality and/or the event ticketing industry, alongside experience of sourcing and planning corporate events and hospitality both in the UK and Overseas.
You are comfortable in managing external vendors and suppliers including contract management and can work individually or as part of a wider team. You thrive on working to key project milestones and not be afraid to question or bring your ideas and solutions to the table.
Your key responsibilities:
Sport & Events Ticketing
- Build relationships with key corporate hospitality and event ticketing suppliers
- Provide industry-relevant guidance, enabling highest levels of benefit to client
- Management and fulfilment of requests via the specific technology tool
- Management of debentures and corporate box inventory
- Sourcing of corporate hospitality, group and individual event tickets (with & without corporate hospitality packages)
Sports & Social
- Delivery of the Sports and Social programme
- Co-ordinate annual budgeting process
- Sourcing, selection and presentation of venues and/or supplier, taking onto consideration programme requirements, budget, key success factors for the programme and legal requirements
- Delivery of a series of events (virtual and in person) including pre event and onsite project management
- Oversee a calendar of events across UK and Ireland
- Review of international expansion of programme
- Delivering to SOP’s and Client Service Level Agreements
- Manage team workload and assign new requests and responsibilities
- Work in conjunction with Account Director, Vendor Manager, clients, and suppliers to drive continuous and operational process efficiencies
- Monthly report and analysis
- Management of timelines / deadlines and communication for multiple activities and events
- Management of the budgeting / financial elements including final reconciliation
- Proven experience in corporate hospitality and/or event ticketing industry
- Strong project management skills
- Experience with sourcing and planning corporate meetings, incentives and/or corporate hospitality and event ticketing both in the UK and overseas
- Expertise in managing external vendors, sourcing, and negotiating with venues and suppliers including contract management
- Excellent communication skills along with a calm, positive and collaborative approach
- Flexible and proactive approach to work, ability e to juggle multiple priorities and projects with resilience under pressure with an ability and willingness, along with the ability to adapt to change
You may also have:
- Experience with Cvent or other meetings technology
- Event experience in the banking sector
- Previous line management experience
What we offer you:
A culture of purpose where we are invested in YOU and your career growth along with a competitive salary and benefits package.
How to Apply
Click the link to apply and upload your CV.
Remote currently, you will need to spend 2-3 days per week in the client offices in London when they re-open.
Get to know us:
We at BCD Meetings & Events believe culture is defined by its people. We provide more than meeting and event planning and execution. We are in the business of creating impactful human connections that matter. Connections that inspire, motivate and change behaviour for our customers. As the world’s most trusted and innovative meetings and events agency.
We cultivate a culture of people, passion and purpose to drive business forward. We are headquartered in Chicago, with locations in 50+ countries across the world, BCD M&E’s team of around 1,200 people are committed to driving success for our customers, our business and ourselves.
See if you belong at www.bcdme.com.
You must have the right to live and work in the UK for this role