Are you a highly skilled ticketing industry professional, who thrives on working in a customer and solutions focused team? Have you worked with an industry leading Ticketing Agency? We want to hear from you! APPLY NOW!
We have a position available for a Ticketing Supervisor to join Sydney’s next great theatre, Sydney Coliseum Theatre at West HQ. This landmark new venue is capable of hosting major musicals, concerts, comedy, live music and family entertainment for audiences of up to 2200.
What does a Ticketing Supervisor do?
Maximise quality engagement with Sydney Coliseum Theatre, audience numbers and ticket sales through effective management of customer service portals, including, website, apps and online ticketing services, box office systems, POS systems and data collection. Whilst also managing the needs of a range of internal and external stakeholders.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Management of Box Office systems from build of shows and events, including website information and sales points with a high attention to detail
- Regular and timely collation of sales reports, through to final show reports
- Management of seating holds and releases to optimise sales, operational efficiencies and organisational priorities
- Provides data and feedback as needed to stakeholders to contribute to well targeted and effective marketing campaigns.
- Manages ticketing system data analytics to provide insights to Business Development team
- Management of system back-ups, filing and other associated record-keeping
- Ensure the fulfillment of house seats and promoter complimentary tickets
- Monitor and maintain all ticketing processes and activities including, but not limited to, window sales, phone orders, group sales and gift certificates.
- Assist the leadership team in the implementation of a new venue including process and policy development, staff handbooks, product research
- Proactively deal with ticketing related customer feedback across multiple communication channels, resolving promptly
- Work collaboratively with Front of House on all operational matters including resolution of seating issues and operation of scanning systems.
Who’s right for the job?
Someone with experience as a Ticketing or Box Office Supervisor within a leading Ticket Agency. This person must have exceptional customer service ability. They will be able to build and manage strong stakeholder relationships and solve complex problems quickly. They will have good cash handling and reconciliation ability and be commercially minded with a collaborative working approach.
What will you need to be considered?
- Extensive experience in the same or similar position with an industry leading ticket agency
- Experience in the live events theatre industry
- Robust data management and analytical skills
- Customer Service experience
- Current RSA (or willing to obtain one) is essential
- The ability to work varied hours including; mornings, afternoons, nights, weekends and public holidays, in keeping with event needs.
- Understanding of best practice/ latest trends in theatre and ticketing processes
- Knowledge and passion for live events (all genres and various demographics)
- Competency in the Microsoft suite of products including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Full Australian work rights
What we can offer you!
- The opportunity to work in an uncompromising, technical capable and spectacular theatre with a team of Industry professionals
- A complimentary meal provided in our fully catered staff room
- Complimentary gym membership
- Discounted purchases across the business, including, personal training sessions, learn to swim or gymnastics classes, stays at Novotel Sydney West HQ, corporate health fund
- Ongoing support and training
- Free parking
Please include a CV in your application to give us an idea of your skills and experience.