WHO ARE YOU?
Do you enjoy dance music? Do you excel at ticketing? Then you’re in luck! We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who embodies both a passion for dance culture and a love of all things to do with ticketing and IT. Is this you? Read on…
WHO ARE WE?
Club Glow is the longest running electronic music event promotions and production company on the East Coast. Established in 1999, Glow now organizes over 300 events per year at their venues Echostage and Soundcheck in Washington, DC. Fans voted Echostage as DJ Mag’s #1 North American nightclub for three consecutive years.
Alongside their venues, Glow has hosted numerous large-scale events and festivals along the eastern seaboard including Moonrise Festival and Preakness Infield Festival.
Glow, Echostage & Soundcheck are seeking a Ticketing Manager to oversee ticketing operations, ensuring the facilitation between the service center, marketing, group sales, sponsorship, other divisions, partners, rental facilities, and vendors/clients. This position reports to the VP of Talent and Marketing.
- Responsible for the daily ticketing operations for assigned events
- Partner with Promoters, Marketing and Finance to develop and follow timelines, brainstorm additional avenues to gain revenue, decrease expenses, and grow the business
- Accurately create shows, specials, and priority offers
- Responsible for hiring, training, and managing of box office staff and event operations
- Maintain and manage ticket inventory and second/third party allotments, if applicable
- Supply daily ticket counts and upkeep of information on internal tracking programs available to the department
- Responsible for all accounting and reporting of revenue for all ticket sales and prepare event settlements
- Assist with processing, upgrading, service issues, and the communication through online services as requested
- Assist with the preparation and completion of box office statements
- Report and follow up on any ticketing equipment repair issues
- Ongoing communication with the company to solve problems and supply statements and daily reports
- Responsible for compliance to all company policies and procedures in order to adhere to all audit programs
- Other duties as assigned
- Travel may be required (economy)
- Degree in Business, Marketing, CIS or related area of study
- 3+ years management experience
- 3+ years experience in event operations and production
- Proficient in multiple ticketing softwares and platforms
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Extensive large event customer service experience
- High level of organization and focus on detail, and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to a flexible scheduled including evenings, weekends and holidays