For a successful World Gymnastics Championships in Liverpool 2022 (WGC2022), it is essential to maximize ticket sales, revenues and attendances. A comprehensive ticketing strategy has been developed through initial consultancy work, producing the ticket sales products and route to market. The products have been designed using industry comparisons and previous editions of the event for benchmarking, operational costs at the venue and manifest development for client group holds set against saleable capacities.
The City Council and key stakeholders are looking for tenders from individuals/companies who can clearly demonstrate meeting the following key selection criteria:
- Demonstrable experience of working with international sporting partners/federations (preferably to a World or Olympic Games level);
- A strong track record of delivering a ticketing and operational strategy, including experience of managing on sales and enhancing the spectator experience through innovation;
- Experience of developing relationships for other commercial opportunities such as merchandise and sponsorship;
- Experience of reporting sales data to Board level and developing systems to provide insights which contribute to ongoing customer understanding
- A work plan that outlines; key work streams, delivery and milestones.