Ticketmaster Sport Tournaments division provides ticketing services to an increasing number of international sporting tournaments and events. Our services have been employed to provide a ticketing solution for the Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games taking place at 15 venues, including the NEC precinct, across the West Midlands in 2022. As part of our project delivery team for this event we are recruiting a dedicated Ticketing Systems Manager.
The Ticketing Systems Manager will co-ordinate and implement the delivery of Ticketmaster’s ticketing systems for the Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games.
You will be responsible for managing the systems implementation and operations alongside the local organising committee to enable the provision of a world class ticketing service to Birmingham 2022 customers.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Working with the client and Ticketmaster product teams to author ticketing system requirements
- Providing advice and guiding ticketing operations using your knowledge and experience of delivering major events and tournaments
- Working with local 3rd party partners to implement systems and operational solutions.
- Delivering systems training to local team members and key clients
- Providing user guides and documentation to aid systems use by local team members and key clients
- Assist in the creation and validation of venue seating plans.
- Working with the Operations Manager to co-ordinate the Ticketmaster tournaments development roadmap in relation to deliverables for the Birmingham 2022.
- Provide regular and ad-hoc system sales reporting and statistics as required
- Co-ordinate user acceptance testing of all solutions with Ticketmaster, local partners and Birmingham 2022.
- Contribute to the master project plan and report task progress.
- Configure and implement ticketing systems for each phase of the project.
- Assist in the co-ordination of installation and support for tournament time access control and ticket office systems
- Contribute to Ticketmaster’s Corporate Social Responsibility commitment by being actively involved in activities which spotlight Birmingham 2022 and have a positive impact on the local society.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS)
- Experienced in delivering scale multi-venue ticketing operations ticketing event projects
- Skilled in the implementation and operation of Ticketing systems. Knowledge of the Ticketmaster Sport XT platform is advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills and persuasive in gaining agreement between all team members
- English language essential