Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network.
As the largest producer of live music concerts, Live Nation Concerts operates over 45 venues across the United States. For additional information, visit http://www.livenationentertainment.com/.
Who are you?
Employees have a leading role in the service experience our guests have. The extent to which we recognize our employees for service well done, is the extent to which they will care not only for the guests, but for each other.
That’s why SAFETY for employees and guests is our first priority. We show CARE around every corner and look to create ENCORE moments of service excellence for everyone. And our commitment to EFFICIENCY, is our way of staying well-organized. So join us! We need these kinds of skills and talents as we Create Once in a Lifetime Experiences for our Fans.
Live Nation is seeking dedicated, highly motivated team members to maintain venue appearances before, during, and after each show at Riverfront Park Amphitheater and Greenfield Lake Amphitheater. Operations team members are responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain equipment according to safety, predictive, and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the venue’s business goals and objectives.
* Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
* Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and venue facilities.
* Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions.
* Operate landscaping equipment and perform all landscaping functions of the facility.
* Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
* Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
* Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
* Perform all other duties as assigned or needed.