Season ticket prices increase for LA Rams fans

Featured Image: Grant Thomas on Unsplash

The Los Angeles Rams informed season ticket-holders earlier this week that prices will be increased in 2024, marking the first price rise since moving to SoFi Stadium. 

According to reports, prior season ticket packages for the National Football League (NFL) team ranged from $600 (£594/€567) to $3,750, but next year will increase to between $720 and $4,050.

The Rams added that 52% of season tickets will see an increase of less than $10 per game, meaning the remaining 48% will witness a rise of more than $10.

As reported by NBC Sports, Rams chief operating officer Kevin Demoff said: “We thought our price increase was reasonable overall given the context of normally teams raise ticket prices each year; we haven’t for three years.

“This is a pretty moderate increase coming off of three years without an increase.”

Demoff added: “Quite frankly, the value of our tickets, if you look at them from our fans on the secondary market, they warrant an increase to meet the kind of the market data that has been valued.”

The 70,000-capacity SoFi Stadium opened in 2020 with a match featuring the Rams and the Dallas Cowboys. Fans were not present for the opening game due to the COVID-19 pandemic, which also prompted a virtual ribbon cutting ceremony.

SoFi Stadium is also the home of the NFL’s Los Angeles Chargers.